Latitude 2018: Vital Information
Below is lots of vital information you need to take a look at before coming to the festival. Please read it carefully and let us know if you have any questions!
You need to be onsite on Wednesday 11th July at the following times:
- If you are a driver, arrive by 12pm
- If you are not a driver, arrive by 6pm
If you are not confident pitching tents and have opted to work on general services, please arrive before 3pm for a brief training session.
Please join the Facebook group here - you can talk lift shares and meet your team. We will also use it to share vital information like the team lists, arrival information and shift changes.
What to bring
- Proof of your right to work - this is whatever you submitted when you registered, either a passport or a payslip and your birth certificate. (If you do not bring these, you may not be able to work)
- Waterproofs, comfortable shoes & suncream.
- Your camping gear.
- If you're a driver, your driving license.
There is a staff shuttle bus that operates from Halesworth train station to the festival site, in line with the train times from London. See the timetable here.
If you aren't able to get public transport, and requested a parking permit when you signed up, please post in the Facebook group to offer spaces in your car. We will only provide parking permits to people we have seen do this.
The address is: Henham Park, Beccles, NR34 8AW.
We will be in the staff campsite, at blue gate 3 (check Facebook for any last minute changes to this). Look out for Charity Concierge signs, someone in a Child.org t-shirt, or a 3x3m purple gazebo.